Norwood-Fontbonne Academy is seeking a full-time Spanish teacher for grades 6 to 8. The candidate must be committed to 21st century standards for students in a world language. Responsibilities include classroom instruction, integration of technology, and student immersion in conversational language. A successful candidate will reflect creative lesson planning and effective classroom management strategies.
Norwood-Fontbonne Academy is a pre-k through grade 8, Catholic, independent, co-ed, elementary school sponsored by the Sisters of Saint Joseph and located in Chestnut Hill, Pennsylvania.
- Active Practicing Catholic
- B.S./B.A. in Spanish
- Studies in Middle/Secondary Education
- Three years experience in elementary/middle school teaching
Coordinator of Advancement Services
Norwood-Fontbonne Academy has an immediate opportunity for a Coordinator of Advancement Services in its Office of Institutional Advancement. This role is responsible for relational database work and office procedures that support the Advancement Office and will oversee and coordinate all aspects of the Academy’s major annual fundraising event, including the garnering of sponsorships, as well as support various smaller fundraising endeavors during the school year. The ideal candidate should have experience in relational database management, event planning, and have a capacity to coordinate parent and staff committees within the school community. This full-time position reports to the Director of Institutional Advancement and works collaboratively with the Mission Advancement Office staff.
- Ability to communicate effectively with school representatives, parents, students, alumni, donors and representatives from the business community.
- Ability to think and plan strategically and creatively.
- Ability to manage fundraising programs, Microsoft Office, and fundraising software (prior experience with DonorPerfect preferred).
- Ability to raise money and manage financial aspects of major event
- B.S. Degree in appropriate field and/or professional background in event planning.
- Committed to Catholic values