Private Piano Instructor
Norwood-Fontbonne Academy is looking for a private piano instructor for interested students (5 to 14-year-old children). The responsibilities for this part-time position include providing quality music instruction on the piano to children with a variety of different learning abilities, teaching appropriate piano pedagogy to students, creating a schedule during the school day that works with classroom teachers and picking up younger students as well as taking them back to class are essential.
- Commitment to the Mission and Vision of the Sisters of St. Joseph
- Accomplished pianist; prior teaching experience and/or training in teaching and performing (piano) preferred
- Strong music reading and theory skills
- Applicants should be self-motivated and have strong interpersonal skills with students as well as parents.
- Motivate students to succeed, encourage positive habits, and help them to become well-rounded musicians
- Prepare students for annual piano recital
- All required clearances