Norwood-Fontbonne Academy Staff Accountant
Norwood-Fontbonne Academy is seeking a full-time Staff Accountant who works directly with the Director of Business Operations. The Staff Accountant is involved in the day-to-day operations including accounts payable, monitoring the school budget, cash functions, renting of facilities, tuition collection, etc. This position coordinates the human resources functions such as payroll and benefits.
Norwood-Fontbonne Academy is a pre-k through grade 8, Catholic, independent, co-ed, elementary school sponsored by the Sisters of St. Joseph and located in Chestnut Hill/Philadephia, Pennsylvania.
- Committed to Catholic values as well as the vision, mission, and values of Norwood-Fontbonne Academy
- BBA or BS in Accounting – required
- 2 years’ work experience in school business setting
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel & Word
- Experience with Quick Books or other accounting/bookkeeping software
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills and ability to multi task
- Strong interpersonal skills
Please respond electronically. Send resume, letter of interest, and completed NFA
Norwood-Fontbonne Academy (NFA), an Accredited American Montessori Society School, and a National Blue Ribbon School of Excellence, seeks a full time head teacher for one of its three Early Childhood environments (3 to 6 year olds). NFA has been a leader in Montessori education for 3 year olds to grade 3 for 47 years. Candidates must have completed a certification for Early Childhood Montessori from an AMS approved program.
- Active practicing Catholic or committed to Catholic values
- Undergraduate degree in Elementary Education (prek to grade 4 preferred)
- Certification as Early Childhood Montessori teacher
- 3 years’ experience as Early Childhood Montessori head teacher preferred
NFA is a pre-k through grade 8, Catholic, independent, co-ed, elementary school sponsored by the Sisters of Saint Joseph and located in Chestnut Hill/Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Fall 2018 Coaching Positions
The Norwood-Fontbonne Academy is hiring the following coaching positions for the Fall of 2018. Junior Varsity Soccer and Field Hockey. All interested candidates must provide state and federal clearances. Please contact John White at (610) 506-0247, email@example.com for an interview.
Extended After-School Day Assistant
Norwood-Fontbonne Academy is seeking part-time persons for assistants in its after-school extended day program (daily hours: 3:00 to 6 PM). The person should have demonstrated skills in care of children from ages 3 to grade 6. Duties included supervising children during transition from school day to extended day program, providing a safe outdoor/gym time encouraging friendship and fair play, enabling children to engage in creative play, and providing guidance and assistance during homework time.
Norwood-Fontbonne Academy is a pre-k through grade 8, Catholic, Independent, co-ed, elementary school sponsored by the Sisters of St. Joseph and located in Chestnut Hill, Pennsylvania.
- Active Practicing Catholic
- Demonstrated experience in care of preschool and elementary school children
- High school diploma; college degree preferred
Substitutes: Early Childhood to Grade 8
Norwood-Fontbonne Academy is looking for substitute teachers for Pre-K to Grade 8. Candidates should have experience in creative, interactive teaching/learning environments; training in Montessori education is a plus. Background in Catholic education essential; appropriate credentials expected.
Substitute School Nurse
Norwood-Fontbonne Academy is looking for a part-time Substitute School Nurse with school nurse certification or RN license, criminal and reference checks required including clearances to work in a school environment. Candidates would provide treatments and medications to students throughout the school day.
Please respond electronically. Send resume, letter of interest, and completed NFAemployment application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include references and copy of certification and clearances to email@example.com or fax (215) 247-8405.