- integrate technology with our curriculum to enhance teaching and learning,
- encourage critical thinking, communication, collaboration, and problem solving skills,
- facilitate evaluation and synthesis of information,
- encourage ethical practices and provide education for digital citizenship, internet safety and appropriate on-line behavior including interacting with other individuals on social networking websites and in chat rooms and handling cyberbullying
- provide a variety of technology-based tools and related technology skills.
Our technology team, led by our Director of Technology and Technology Integration Specialist, has oversight of technology resource programs and staff development. This team provides NFA’s direction through its research, study, and analysis of current trends in technology materials and policies. With an eye to the spectrum of digital literacy among the staff and school community, the technology team fosters ways to enable staff , students, and parents to become facile members of the digital world.