The main source of information for Norwood-Fontbonne Academy parents is the Parent Portal. This portal contains our:
- Virtual Communications Folder (VCF): NFA’s VCF is an easy-to-use tool that contains detailed information regarding NFA and NFA Parents Association events and programs.
- Classroom Pages: These web pages are one of the many communication tools between parent and teacher. Each teacher maintains an online classroom page. Accessible only to NFA parents and students, these pages give quick and easy access to class information, homework assignments, links to resources, and curriculum summaries. Classroom pages differ among teachers, but each includes a teacher letter, general classroom expectations, homework assignments, upcoming event calendar, and weblinks. Many teachers post photographs and videos, offering parents an insider’s look at the school day.
- Sycamore: This is our electronic grading system.
- Food Service: Apple Annie’s Catering is Norwood-Fontbonne Academy’s lunch provider. Serving fresh cooked meals every school day in Dining Rooms on both the Norwood and Fontbonne campuses, this caterer offers a wide range of options for the children.
- NFA Parent Association’s Gift Cards and Merchandise programs: Here you can show your support for NFA by ordering gift cards from a multitude of vendors or your school spirit can show by wearing the NFA logo and colors!
For parents registering for the Parent Portal for first time, a helpful overview for online assistance about it is available. For further help, contact our Data Manager, at 215-247-3811, ext. 210, or email@example.com